Sunday 26 August 2007

No Socks Please - We're Scottish

By my reckoning the profits of sock and odour eater manufacturers profits must now be fast approaching those of international weapons manufacturers.

Ever since Mr. Laden did the dirty sales of these items must have rocketed as travellers all over the globe must now ensure, to avoid the ultimate executive embarrassment, they are not wearing holey, odd socks or have mingin' feet as they pass through airport security and get their shoes checked.

I for one have had to shell out a considerable sum to replace my old and considerably well ventilated collection of feet apparel in order to avoid exposing myself, or to be precise, one of my big toes and scabby toe nails in public and possibly causing the passengers of the Heathrow redeye to spew their coco pops and full English breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment